A safety officer ensures that employees are following established policies and safety regulations. A safety officer may take on additional roles and responsibilities, but their primary job is helping to create a safer working environment.
* Ensures that MEPC is in compliance with safety in accordance with international safety standards.
* Review existing safety policies and measures and update accordingly.
* Exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts.
* Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
* Assign assistants and manage the incident safety organization.
* Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
* Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to the management.
* Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time-related to the Safety.
* Promotes safe practices and enforces safety guidelines.
* Responds to employees’ safety concerns.